More lag than usual

Koolblue57

Hello I just wanted to say since the server crashed on Friday morning I've been having crazy lag to the point I have to put my render distance at 2 when I'm in the phoenix district. I'd just like to have this addressed it's making the server really hard to play on. Thank you!

Koolblue57

Everythings the same as normal I'm using the GD Launcher Optifine architectury bookshelf controlling craft tweaker enchantment descriptions jei jer mouse tweaks neat random patches re auth server tab info xqeros mini map xqeros world map

iWaterBuffalo

Trusted
iWaterBuffalo
iWaterBuffalo
Trusted
It could be something with your extra mods that's making it weird. I run OptiFine and get 58-60 fps consistently throughout Phoenix Heights, and I have not heard others complain about the lag.

Koolblue57

Definitely could be the mods ill downsize and see if it helps but I can tell you this is new since the server crashed

sexballs

Optifine causes tons of issues with other mods especially in 1.16. I would recommend swapping over to Sodium, Lithium, and OKZoomer. If it's not you then since the server is self-hosted that might be the issue.

Koolblue57

Optifine causes tons of issues with other mods especially in 1.16. I would recommend swapping over to Sodium, Lithium, and OKZoomer. If it's not you then since the server is self-hosted that might be the issue.
Oh thanks but I actually got this sorted quite a long time ago it turned out I had accidentally left some mods I had meant to remove and that was causing the lag ultimately I ended up buying a new pc so none of this is really a problem anymore but thanks!